Monday 5 December 2011

Reply from London Underground


Below is the letter I received in response to my Letter to London Underground.

"Thank you for your letter about the good service you receive from our staff members at Oval.

I am very pleased to read your comments about how you enjoy your journeys through the station and the customer service you receive from staff there.

I have passed on your comments to the management team that is responsible for the staff members in question so that your kind comments can be passed on to them. I’d like to assure you that we constantly try to improve our service and appreciate the positive feedback we receive from our customers.

Once again, thank you for your coments and please contact us again if you need any help in the future."

No comments:

Post a Comment