Sunday 13 November 2011

Letter to London Underground

Customer Service Centre,
London Underground,
55 Broadway,
London
SW1H 0BD

13th November 2011

Dear Sir or Madam,

I regularly travel through Oval and I’m writing to let you know how much I appreciate the staff at the tube station.

There are three aspects of travelling through Oval that I particularly like.

The first is that there is often classical music playing, which gives an air of civilised calm to the busy scene of commuters and families on their way to school.

The second is the staff, who always seem relaxed and friendly, in control of the smooth running of the station.

The third (and my favourite thing!) is the ‘Oval station thought of the day’ board, which never fails to raise a smile. One particular favourite, which has stayed with me and which fits nicely with the music policy, is “music washes from the soul, the dust of everyday life.”

My office is moving, so I won’t be travelling through Oval for much longer and I’d be grateful if you could pass on my feedback to the staff.

No comments:

Post a Comment