Thursday 10 November 2011

Ellie's animals

I was delighted with today’s post! Today I received one of Ellie’s animals, wrapped up in a lovely little package.

Ellie is one half of the duo behind The Strive for Happiness and she has decided to try to draw all the animals in the world! So far, there are 112 drawings – and now one of them is mine.

Each one of the 112 drawings needs a home – Ellie is asking for people to spend some time with one of her animals, get a feel for its character and then send her a story inspired by their animal.
 
So, my animal (he’s called George!) is now making himself at home with me and I’m looking forward to coming up with a story for him.

Find out more (and request an animal for yourself) on The Strive for Happiness website: http://thestriveforhappiness.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment